Samaritan Health Clinic Services.
Frequently Ask Questions
How do I know if I'm eligible?
Clinic Requirements for all Patients:
Patient must not be on any Health insurance plans, this includes private, Medicaid or Medicare (available at age 65).
Patient must have proof of residency for Pickens County. These are the recommended documents that we accept:
- Utility Bill (Water, Electric, Gas, landline Phone)
- Television Bill (Cable, Satellite, U-verse)
- Lease agreement
Documents must have patient’s name on bill or name of person listed as living in household. If not living in household then a signed and dated statement must be included from the named person explaining the situation.
Proof of income for every person living in the home. These are the recommended documents that we accept:
- Pay stubs from the most recent pay periods for one month.
- Signed affidavit from employer if no pay stubs with employer contact phone number.Call employer at time of interview and verify.
- Disability Award letter
- Social Security Award letter
- Child support documentation
Social Security Card
Valid drivers or state identification ID.
Food Stamp statement
We review on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays between 9am and 12 noon. You must be here by 11:30 to sign in.
Patients MUST re-interview once a year.
Where are you located?
We are located at:
303 Dacuville Highway
Easley, SC 29640
Just down 135 from the Baptist Hospital Easley